ORK 3.16 is here!

The Absolute State update focuses on the status system, bringing new functionality to status effects, status bonuses and random status bonuses. There are additional updates available for raycast targeting, move AIs and many other new features, changes and fixes (108 in total).
See all changes in the release notes or feature discussion in the preview thread.

It'll take some time to update the documentation and tutorials to reflect those changes, the overall setup remains the same, though.

Makinom 2.15 is here!

Smaller update with new game state functionalities, spawning UI prefabs on UI layers (canvas) via schematics (e.g. to add whatever custom UI you want to bring into the system) and other stuff.
See all changes in the release notes.
Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Error after update

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    GamingIsLove.ORKFramework.Components.BattleGridCellComponent.StopAllCombatantHighlights () (at :0)
    GamingIsLove.ORKFramework.Components.BattleGridCellComponent.SetCombatant (GamingIsLove.ORKFramework. Combatant value, System. Boolean isSizeCombatant) (at :0)
    GamingIsLove.ORKFramework.Combatants.CombatantGrid.SetMoveCell (GamingIsLove.ORKFramework.Components. BattleGridCellComponent cell) (at :0)
    GamingIsLove.ORKFramework.Schematics.Nodes.SetGridCellCombatantNode.Set (GamingIsLove.ORKFramework.Components. BattleGridCellComponent cell, GamingIsLove.ORKFramework.Combatant combatant) (at :0)
    GamingIsLove.ORKFramework.Schematics.Nodes.SetGridCellCombatantNode.Execute (GamingIsLove.Makinom.Schematics. Schematic schematic) (at :0)
    GamingIsLove.Makinom.Schematics.Schematic.ExecuteNextNode () (at <05341a1b1c4042a1ba1310d3e9030f8c>:0)
    GamingIsLove.Makinom.Schematics.Schematic.NodeFinished (System. Int32 next) (at <05341a1b1c4042a1ba1310d3e9030f8c>:0)
    GamingIsLove.Makinom.Schematics.Schematic.Tick () (at <05341a1b1c4042a1ba1310d3e9030f8c>:0)
    GamingIsLove.Makinom.MachineHandler+MachineUpdate. Tick () (at <05341a1b1c4042a1ba1310d3e9030f8c>:0)
    GamingIsLove.Makinom.Maki.FireTick () (at <05341a1b1c4042a1ba1310d3e9030f8c>:0)
    GamingIsLove.Makinom.MakinomHandler.Update () (at <05341a1b1c4042a1ba1310d3e9030f8c>:0)
  • When do you get this error?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Just finished updating

I go into battle

When the AI performs an action
  • Will release a fix for that shortly.
  • ORK 3.16.1 is also available, small bugfix for that issue :)
  • Game States: ‘Active State Schematics’ and ‘Inactive State Schematics’ settings available. Optionally execute schematics when a game state is set active or inactive.
    great solution!
    Thanks for the nice update!