edited September 2023 in ORK Support
In the Shop's product settings, there is an EquipmentA that is added to the product list only if RecipeA meets the In Inventory=true condition for CombatantA.

When RecipeA is purchased in Shop, I want EquipmentA to be added to the product list and only EquipmentA to be Mark New.
Mark New is UnMark with Select.

If I uncheck "Save Shop", purchase RecipeA and Close Shop, the next time I run ShopOpen, EquipmentA will be added to the product list, but all products will be Mark New, which is not good.

However, if I turn on "Save Shop," the "UnMark" status of the previously selected "Mark New" is saved, but the next time I open "ShopOpen," the "Condition" does not work and EquipmentA is not added.

A node like "Shop List Reload" in Buy Schematic would solve this, but there is none.
Is there an alternative to that?

Is there a configuration that could solve this?
Post edited by joeee19 on
  • Well ... yeah, that's somewhat of a drawback and there's no solution currently.

Marking new content is only really useful when saving the shop content, as otherwise each time the shop is opened, it's a new shop, i.e. everything is new.

But, saving the shop will also prevent new items from being added based on conditions. You'd have to add those things via schematics to the saved shop's content.

You can e.g. use the inventory add schematics to add the EquipmentA when RecipeA is added to the inventory. Your recipe can use the Own Inventory Schematics option in it's Schematic Settings to have those for each recipe. The schematic can use the Add To Shop node to add to the saved shop's content via the shop ID (used to save it).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!