Hello,
After updating ORK to 3.16. Everything worked fine until I created a new status effect. and edited an already created ability.
Which gave me the following error: GUI Error: Invalid GUILayout state in MakinomEditorWindow view. Verify that all layout Begin/End calls match UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent (int,intptr,bool&). This error shows up when I try to drop down the Status Effect selection on any ability.
To recreate this issue:
I created a status effect, go to an already created ability before updating ORK to 3.16. On the ability, go to Target Settings, and for target changes select status effect. Give the ability the newly created status effect and save. Then go to any ability to their target Settings and select Target Changes and try giving them a status effect change. When trying to dropdown the list, It gives the above error on each click and does not dropdown the list. If you try to close Makinom after this interaction it will get stuck on importing loading until you crash it with task manager.
  • Definitely not happening on my end.
    Can you send me a Unity test project to check this out?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Hey GIL!
    Good news, while packing up the project I decided to try a few other things and found out the internal issue. I was able to reverse the error message.
    And I don't think it's suppose to happen. So what actually happens is, in the description of a status effect e.g ATK up. If I were to add More -> Data -> Status Effect -> ATK up -> add.
    Click ok and save. Then go to any ability and try dropping down the status effect in the target settings. it would cause the issue. This happens to any status effect you try adding their own name in their description through the Data.
  • The same thing happens if I do the above steps with ability. Using the description to add More -> Data -> Ability -> (ability name) -> add. and then go to a combatant and try dropping down the ability list to give them an ability, starts an endless load.
  • Hm, will check that out.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!