Hello !

I need guidance on something I can't find in the option for a menu screen.
In my prototype I make my character use some weapons to use and learn skills.
For example if a weapon contain a fire ability ,the player can use the fire ability while the sword is equipped but the skills become unavaible when he doesn't have this weapon equipped.
The second rule is that skills can be learned if the player use it X times and after this he doesn't need to have the weapon equipped to use the skill.
So far I found out how to make this work but I struggle on how to display the learning progress,like having a option in the ability/equipment or item menu screen to display if the player is at 5/10 use to learn the skill for example.
  • This is generally done using HUD content in your menu screen's content layouts.

The HUD gets the equipment as user/content, so you can use different components to display it's content. Ee.g. the HUD Ability List component can list the equipment's abilities, which in turn can display their progress via ORK HUD text/value bar content components using Level Points type.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • thanks for the tips !