SK1SK1
edited October 2023 in ORK Support
ORK3.16.1:
1.After loading the battle scene, neither the player group nor the enemy group is born in the set grid position, nor is it born at the battle point, it is random chaos.

2.Set a formation, and then delete the formation, born players and enemies still maintain the formation, can not delete the formation.

3.This formation is very weak, the enemy will stagger with the player group after using the formation, the player group can not use the formation, how to let the player can also use the formation?
Post edited by SK1 on
  • 1) Gave it a quick test in my project and they where placed correctly.
    I'll need a Unity test project to check out your setup.

2) If the combatants are already placed like that in battle, changing the formation (or removing it) will not change their positions automatically.
    The battle spot's position is updated to a new formation position, but the combatant has to be moved there manually (e.g. in it's turn start/end schematic, or when move AI is allowed, that takes care of it automatically). Removing the formation doesn't update the battle spot, it stays where it was.

3) Any combatant group can use any formation, but as said above, the positions are not automatically updated in battle, unless move AI is allowed and it moves the combatants there.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!