edited October 2023 in ORK Support
I made a prefab of each kind of UI Box available, and deleted them from the scene(UI Environment). When creating a "Input (Button) OK and Cancel (without any UI Box in the scene) I noticed It creates two new UI boxes, one for each button. I put the basic UI Box prefab into the scene and created the Input Button inside it, and it added the buttons to it perfectly.
Now, before I drag over to create any prefab: Are Input prefabs merely UI Box prefabs, or is it something different? I mean: If I drag the altered UI Box prefab back over and save it as "UI Button OK Cancel" is it even a button prefab, or is it just a UI Box prefab with added features?

Edit: as I carried forward, I noticed that the "Choice Buttons" behave as described by tutorial. Sorry if I wasted anyones time, but this might be useful to keep. idk. This is more fun than playing any game.
Post edited by sheepsigh on
  • The ok/cancel buttons are only used as part of a UI Box prefab, using the scene hierarchy context menu will automatically create one and assign them to the correct fields in the inspector. You can manually create them by adding components to game objects, though.

The ok/cancel buttons are not the same as choice/input buttons, for which you'll need to create prefabs :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!