Hiya, I'm trying to create a menu screen within the battle menu that, when closed, ends the turn. I've set up a status change > close status change sequence and added a schematic. But, when I tried using the "end turn" node in the schematic, it didn't work as expected. It seems like the character can't perform any actions anymore, but the turn doesn't actually end. Any thoughts on what might be causing this problem?
  • That battle menu option calls the menu screen and uses the schematic to end the turn?
    Which battle system are you using and what kind of menu screen are you calling (and how's that set up)?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I'm using an active time battle system. The purpose of accessing a menu screen during a battle is to switch equipment, but I want to restrict it to just one equipment type. Initially, I attempted to achieve this through the battle menu's equipment option, but I couldn't find a way to limit it to a single equipment type. Then, I discovered the menu screen option, which allows me to swap equipment for one type, but the turn doesn't end after making the change. To address this, I experimented with the status change feature and the close status change function but could not get it to work.
  • I see - try using a Close Schematic in your menu screen instead and have that end the turn.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Yup, that works! Thanks