edited October 2023 in ORK Support
Now I'm using the ORK Tutorial Assets and I added the own Animation motion by mechanim.
(I got here's discussion as a reference :
[Tutorial] ORK Animations Using Mecanim: My All-New, Comprehensive Guide
https://forum.orkframework.com/discussion/5215/tutorial-ork-animations-using-mecanim-my-all-new-comprehensive-guide/p1)

other Animation were working well.
so I added to the revive animation and I tried to rivive the combatant by the revive potion.

but Whenever I try to revive, the combatant wakes up for a second and lies down again.
(at the Animator tree, I could see a transition from the death state to the revive state for a second and it changed to the death state soon)

even though the combatant lay down, he is revived, his Hp is 1 and fight well.
if he got the potion or cast the magic when he lay down, he is animating well and stands with Idle state nomally.

but If I let him do not anything after reviving, he keeps lying down.
Moreover, if I revive after finishing the battle, he follows me laying down.

I checked the ORK discusstion and tutorial and I found the Cancel Death.
I added the Cancel Death to the schematic at the Revive Potion but it doesn't work.
I checked the Cancel Action in the Revive Potion but it dosen't work.
I could find the Death Animation at the Combatant but I did not know how to do it.

What should I do?
I'm so sorry to ask everytimes.
I really need your help.

Thank you.
Post edited by YoungA_Cha on
  • @YoungA_Cha Since it's otherwise working "correctly" and the combatant is revived according to ORK, my thought is that there is an issue with your Animation transitions and Unity, not ORK.

How do you have Death set to transition, is it a trigger, or a bool? If it's a bool, then you will also need to set it to False when you revive them, otherwise Mecanim will see it is still as True and continue to transition back into it.
  • Since the combatant has 1 HP after reviving, it's technically alive - e.g. it'd be an issue if you revive but don't recover at least 1 HP, which means death again :)

As @Acissathar said, it's most likely an animation issue. Make sure whatever transition leads to your death animation is set up correctly and that condition (e.g. a parameter) is unset on revive.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thank you for answering about it.
    after I got your answer, I tried and tried.
    At the end, I realized I didn't set the Combatant's general setting animation.
    Oh... after set up and It was working well.
    https://forum.orkframework.com/discussion/comment/44917?#
    I'm so sorry to bother your works everytimes!
    anyways, Thank you!!

• Just an impromptu post to thank you for the really helpful screenshots. Very much appreciated.
  • Beside the default animations for all combatants (in the general settings), you can also set up animations for individual combatants in case they are only for a specific combatant :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!