Hi,
My ability has variable which key is Constant.VariablesKey_Ability_SkillMultiplier_ATK, and the variable has different values in ability levels.
How can I get the values in specific level?
I'm trying:
int SkillMultiplier_ATK = m_AbilityShortcut.Variables.GetInt(Constant.VariablesKey_Ability_SkillMultiplier_ATK);
but it doesn't work.
  • You can't - the ability leveling up will use the variable changes of that new level and change the variables on the ability's instance.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • How about get the variable init value here?
    abilityvariable

I'm trying the code below but don't know what to do after getting the FloatValue.
    float SkillMultiplier_ATK = m_AbilityShortcut.Setting.level[i].variableSettings.variableChanges.variable[0].variable.floatValue.xxxxxxxxxx;
  • This is pretty complex to get like this, since this involves many classes that can be of different types and aren't fixed.

The easiest way would be to create a new variable handler and get the variable changes for a specific level.
    Here's the code to do this (using the player as combatant):

m_AbilityShortcut.Setting.level[i].variableSettings.variableChanges.SetVariables(
    new DataCall(ORK.Game.ActiveGroup.Leader, handler, m_AbilityShortcut.GetSelectedData()));
    float SkillMultiplier_ATK = handler.GetFloat("yourkey");
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!