Hi

I have an object with an EventInteraction that trigger a custom event. My custom event is simply to fade the screen, move the player to a different location through the NavMeshWarp node (though I also tried other node with same behaviour), and then fade back to game view. So the event last 3-4 seconds.

I also have another object that triggers an avent upon trigger enter the collider attached to the object. I know that this object is working properly as if I move the player toward the collider object, the event gets trigger.

However, if the "warp" event is moving the player directly in contact qith the box collider of the second object, the event of the box collider do not fire.

I am assuming that since the "warp" event is moving the player into the box collider, the physics engine register the collision with the box BUT the collider event do not get fired because the warp event is still waiting for half a second before fading back to game view.

Am I wrong ?
If not, any workaround for this ?
  • Not 100% sure if NavMesh warp causes physics events, that's on Unity's side.

In any case, if your control is blocked, make sure your event interaction has In Blocked Control enabled.
    Also, if the used events have Blocking Event enabled, keep in mind that only one blocking event can run at a time (that's what that feature is there for).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I enable InBlockedControl on the collider event and it did the trick. No need to change the warp event. The NavMesh warp properly triggers the engine physics on Unity's side.

Thank you