edited November 2023 in General Support
I have set up the first battle of the active time battle section of the RPG Playground tutorial.
When entering the battle, the audio fades into a weird distorted noise, and the wasp enemy is not able to be targeted by an attack.
https://imgur.com/a/iNTu5Bu
Post edited by Namey on
  • Hm, noise is hard to say - maybe the audio files are damaged? Try playing the audio assets in the editor. The battle start schematic looks correct.

As for the targeting, that's most likely a range issue. Check if you've set up a use range in the abilities, items or default use range in Battles > Battle System > General Settings. There are also other range settings, e.g. the Battle Range to check.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Alright, it seems that the weird noise was from messing up the PCM loop values.
    For the targeting, setting the default use range to None did not make the target appear in the list of targets, but it did allow me to use the attack by clicking on the target.
  • Edit: I just forgot to add a default button to the UI System
  • Yeah, those default input prefabs are pretty important and used as fallbacks everywhere :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!