Support response times will be a bit slower until the end of January.
This is due to doing some renovation work and preparing to move in January, which always takes more time than expected :)
Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Happy holidays GIL, good luck with your move and renovations.
  • Just a heads up - I'm currently in the middle of moving, so support will be especially slow the next few days, or maybe up to 2 weeks (depending on when internet is installed in the new location).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Semi-back in office - got internet back and the office mostly set up.
    I'll go through the open support questions within the next 1-2 weeks, support will still be slower than usual until end of January (still lot of stuff to do :D).

Sorry for the inconvenience!
  • are you the only moderator on the site?
  • Yes, and I'm the only developer.