The Options menu works fine with Sound volume and Music volume sliders and accept and cancel buttons. When I add a custom option type using settings global float 0 min value 10 max value, value change 1, formatting 0, same custom input slider ad the sound and music the error text shown at the bottom occurs when I select the options menu. If I remove the custom option the options menu works as expected. (The custom option is another float value that is used in game.)
Thank you for your assistance!

ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index must be within the bounds of the List.
Parameter name: index
System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T].Insert (System.Int32 index, T item) (at :0)
GamingIsLove.Makinom.Components.UIBoxComponent.AddInput (System.Int32 index, GamingIsLove.Makinom.UI.UIInputContent content) (at :0)
GamingIsLove.Makinom.Components.UIBoxComponent.SetInputs[T] (System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T] content) (at :0)
GamingIsLove.Makinom.UI.ValueOptionControl`1[T].Show (GamingIsLove.Makinom.IDataCall call, GamingIsLove.Makinom.Notify cancelCallback, GamingIsLove.Makinom.Notify acceptCallback, GamingIsLove.Makinom.Notify selectCallback, System.Int32 inputID) (at <304103d22f5342648aaccda4f04f6b80>:0)
GamingIsLove.ORKFramework.UI.OptionsStartMenuOption.Use () (at :0)
GamingIsLove.ORKFramework.StartMenuControl.BoxClosed (GamingIsLove.Makinom.UI.IUIBox origin) (at :0)
GamingIsLove.Makinom.Components.UIBoxComponent.DoClosed () (at :0)
GamingIsLove.Makinom.Components.UIBoxComponent.Closed () (at :0)
GamingIsLove.Makinom.UI.UIStateChange.Use (GamingIsLove.Makinom.BaseWaitForAnim waitForAnim, GamingIsLove.Makinom.Notify callback, System.Boolean wait) (at :0)
GamingIsLove.Makinom.Components.UIBoxComponent.DoClose () (at :0)
GamingIsLove.Makinom.Components.UIBoxComponent.Close () (at :0)
GamingIsLove.ORKFramework.StartMenuControl.InputAccepted (GamingIsLove.Makinom.UI.IUIBox origin, System.Int32 index) (at :0)
GamingIsLove.Makinom.Components.UIBoxComponent.InputAccepted (System.Int32 index) (at :0)
GamingIsLove.Makinom.Components.UIButtonInput.OnPointerClick (UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData data) (at :0)
UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents.Execute (UnityEngine.EventSystems.IPointerClickHandler handler, UnityEngine.EventSystems.BaseEventData eventData) (at ./Library/PackageCache/com.unity.ugui@1.0.0/Runtime/EventSystem/ExecuteEvents.cs:57)
UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents.Execute[T] (UnityEngine.GameObject target, UnityEngine.EventSystems.BaseEventData eventData, UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents+EventFunction`1[T1] functor) (at ./Library/PackageCache/com.unity.ugui@1.0.0/Runtime/EventSystem/ExecuteEvents.cs:272)
UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents:Execute(GameObject, BaseEventData, EventFunction`1)
GamingIsLove.Makinom.Components.MakinomInputModule:ProcessMousePress(MouseButtonEventData)
GamingIsLove.Makinom.Components.MakinomInputModule:ProcessMouseEvent(Int32)
GamingIsLove.Makinom.Components.MakinomInputModule:ProcessMouseEvent()
GamingIsLove.Makinom.Components.MakinomInputModule:Process()
UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventSystem:Update() (at ./Library/PackageCache/com.unity.ugui@1.0.0/Runtime/EventSystem/EventSystem.cs:530)
  • Are your audio options using float values? An int and a float slider are separate things, so e.g. if your audio options use int values, the same input prefab will not work for a float variable.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Sorry, I was using a float with the int slider prefab. Using the correct variable with the correct prefab fixed the error.
    Thank you!