edited January 31 in ORK Support
Hey there, I'm dealing with a status effect issue. I need to trigger a schematic just once when this effect kicks in. So, I set it up with Change Setting > Status changes > change type: Schematic. I set it to activate on Apply. I even added a condition to prevent the status effect from being applied more than once, but the schematic still runs. Any clue what might be messing things up?

Post edited by Anoo on
  • edited January 31
    Condition check needs to check Target for the combatant that will get the effect applied, but it should also work without the condition.

Apply happens only when the effect is applied (since you don't have reapply enabled) so this would only run once in any case, unless the effect can be stacked (i.e. multiple instances of the effect are allowed).
    Tested it and works fine on my end, only running schematic once and re-applying doesn't start it.
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited January 31
    The issue seems to be with the auto-apply, where the status effect is checking for its own absence. e.g. the poison checks if poison is not applied anymore. I also have an Auto Remove that removes the status effect itself (poison removes poison), and my guess is that it goes after the auto-apply.
    Post edited by Anoo on
  • Can you show or tell me the whole auto apply setup?
    If poison has an auto remove to remove itself, it'll keep getting auto applied and auto removed ...
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Yeah, I removed the auto-apply and fixed it in a schematic. Thanks!