Hey there! I've got a schematic set up to trigger every time an enemy gets hit. I've attached an image to show how it works. The issue is, it relies on global variables. This means when there are two identical enemies, the setup fails. I tried switching to object or local variables to fix this, but then it stopped working altogether. Any thoughts on what might be causing this problem?
  • As long as you change all uses of the variables to the same object variables it should work fine. Local variables don't work here because they're gone once the schematic finishes.

Since this is most likely based on the target, use object variables of the Starting Object (i.e. the target). Also, make sure you have object variables set up for your combatants.
    I'd recommend to enable them for all combatants in Combatants > Combatants > General Settings, enable Use Object Variables and Local Variables (i.e. each combatant has it's own variables instead of sharing via object ID).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Ahh great, thanks! Got it working