Hi,

I set camera control like this:

I don't want the damping, because it doesn't work that smooth as normal camera, but if I set the damping to 0 - it works even worse :D I mean it works too fast. Is there a way to make it something like camera in Dark Souls game, or make it less sensitive to mouse movement?
  • Change the Rotation Factor to impact how much mouse movement will change the rotation. Also, the damping will help with the roughness of the movement, though here a small value means it'll take longer, so high values are better for fast changes.
    E.g. try rotation damping 10 and rotation factor 1.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thanks, works like a charm ;) Is there a way to control the vertical axies the same way? "Height damping" seems to work pretty fine, but I'm just curious.
  • Yes, those are the zoom settings - the Zoom Factor and Height Damping control it for height changes.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!