Hi,

I created a Move AI/Battle AI for an enemy and it works well until today... When I try to run the game, Unity stops responding/freeze, and task manager shows memory usage increasing. The only way to abort is to kill Unity through task manager. Unity enters Play Mode as expected when the enemy spawn point is disabled. Is there a way that I have some sort of infinity loop inside Makinom? It works very well yesterday and I added nothing to the enemy prefab.

Regards,
Sylwester
  • What battle system are you using?
    Might be the combatant using actions without any wait between, e.g. in a real time battle system without animated actions (via schematics) and no timeout between actions.

Otherwise, there are multiple places where you could set up such a loop, e.g. in formulas, battle AI or schematics.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited February 28
    I'm using Real Time Battle System.

This is my schematic for enemy's attack (everything is "wait between" checked):

And I have this in Battle AI:

As I mention before, it works perfectly fine until today and I didn't change anything, just wanted to hit "Play" and checked if everything still works.
    Post edited by Sylwester on
  • edited February 29
    Already seeing the loop on the Get Move AI Target battle AI - the Get Nearest node loops on itself.
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Yes, that was it ;/ So, I need to be more careful with linking nodes... Very thanks for help :)