Hello!

This is very minor, but I wonder if it might be a little bug.

in Battle Settings > Phase > Phase Settings > Player Combatant Selection, I have set keys for Next and Previous Combatant Keys. When it's the player's turn, no character is selected by default, and the player has the choice to either click on a character or to press the Next or Previous keys to select one.

Before any character is selected, hitting the Previous key will select the last character of the group as intended. However, hitting the Next key will do nothing, and the console will return the following message:

ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException (System.ExceptionArgument argument, System.ExceptionResource resource) (at <695d1cc93cca45069c528c15c9fdd749>:0)
System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException () (at <695d1cc93cca45069c528c15c9fdd749>:0)
GamingIsLove.ORKFramework.PhaseBattleSystem.Tick () (at :0)
GamingIsLove.ORKFramework.Battle.Tick () (at :0)
GamingIsLove.Makinom.Maki.FireTick () (at <304103d22f5342648aaccda4f04f6b80>:0)
GamingIsLove.Makinom.MakinomHandler.Update () (at <304103d22f5342648aaccda4f04f6b80>:0)

However, once a character has been selected, the Next key will work as intended (and it works correctly even if you unselect your character and have no one selected, as long as somebody has been selected once in the phase).

Thank you!

• Yep, that's a bug - will be fixed in the next update.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Awesome, thank you!