kimkim
edited March 8 in ORK Support
I have a combatant HUD (Display groups: Player, Scope: Current) that display all ability shortcuts for a player combatant. However I would like the combatant HUD to display ability shortcuts of other playable combatants instead on player choice, and also during their turn in battle.

I tried using the node "Call HUD" but nothing happened, while using the node "Set ORK Player" would cause all other combatant HUDs shifting their prefabs position so that the ORK Player's prefab would be first position in UI layout.

Is there a better way to change HUD user without affecting other HUDs?
Post edited by kim on
  • There is the Latest Turn HUD type available to display a HUD for the combatant who has the current/latest turn.

Otherwise, you can add things from other combatants to the HUD via content provider components. A content provider is used to give other HUD content components the content to display - e.g. the HUD Player Combatant (Content Provider) component can be used to get the player or group members by their group index (e.g. when using battle group members only, 1st member is index 0, end member is index 1, etc.).
    This can be combined with HUD Click components to e.g. toggle game objects on/off to show and hide parts of the HUD.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!