I'm sure you've seen it in various 3rd person games such as Dark Souls, Kingdom Hearts, Devil May Cry, etc; basically the ability to 'lock on' a combatant so that your character's movement and direction is always relative to them, so that it's easier to actually focus your movement, strafing, and attacks towards a given enemy as opposed to having to manage manually facing your character towards specific enemies. Targeting management is a big functionality of modern combat, and I was wondering if Ork had any solution or analogue for such a feature.

Here's some examples, although I'm sure you've seen what I'm talking about;

https://imgur.com/a/jthCDTX

Thank you!

• There is currently no built-in player/camera control for that - I'd recommend using custom controls for that.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Unity has Cinemachine that you can look into, it takes some setting up but it handles that sorts of camera mechanics really well. Works just fine with ork.
    Miuratale : coming 2024
    Miuratale