I am having a really weird issue where sometimes, party combatants do not return to their correct battle spots after doing an attack. It seems like 80% of the time it works correctly, but the other 20% they just don't go back to the right spot. I have tried figuring out why this keeps happening, and I can't find a cause. Any ideas why this keeps happening?

https://youtu.be/9HsGKq8e7A0
  • Can you show the schematics used to move the combatant?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • This is the schematic for the attack used in this video. This issue happens with every attack in the game, and every attack starts and ends the same way.
    Attack Schematic
  • I assume the Change Position node at the start is moving forward/to target?
    Where is the moving back to the spot part? Also, what's the setup of that node :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!