Hey again.

I am trying to setup a Battle Menu that also shows a few general status effects (action points, movement points and health etc.). I want these stats to show on the menu itself and only be visible when the menu is visible.

How can I do this?
The only way I can find to show stats is through HUD elements. However I cannot find a way make HUD elements work directly on the prefab in the Battle Menu's UI Box or find a way to put a single HUD element on it (only on each button using content layout).

Regards Soren
  • I'll look into a solution for this.

You can generally add HUD elements to a UI box and e.g. feed them content using Content Provider components. There's currently no content provider to get the battle menu's user, though.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Next update will add message content options with HUD stuff to battle menus :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Sounds good.
    I will look forward to it.