1. Dragging an item and dropping it into the same inventory box gives the following error below. Dragging an item into a shortcut or equipment slot works fine as well as dragging and dropping to the world. Dragging onto the same item stack in the original inventory box works as well, but when dragged onto the original inventory box in a different place I got the error.

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
GamingIsLove.ORKFramework.UI.Parts.InventoryMenuPart.DropReceived (GamingIsLove.Makinom.UI.IUIBox origin, System.Int32 index, GamingIsLove.Makinom.UI.DragInfo drag) (at <d28586fd697549eeaf92598ab4e3b892>:0)
GamingIsLove.Makinom.Components.UIBoxComponent.DropReceived (GamingIsLove.Makinom.UI.DragInfo drag) (at <cf41aca9c4af44099f1a25ce0df3e60e>:0)
GamingIsLove.Makinom.UI.DragHandler.EndDrag () (at <f077ef0e69af4eaa9fe57439bfec4ab1>:0)
GamingIsLove.Makinom.Components.UIButtonInput.OnEndDrag (UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData eventData) (at <cf41aca9c4af44099f1a25ce0df3e60e>:0)
UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents.Execute (UnityEngine.EventSystems.IEndDragHandler handler, UnityEngine.EventSystems.BaseEventData eventData) (at ./Library/PackageCache/com.unity.ugui@1.0.0/Runtime/EventSystem/ExecuteEvents.cs:85)
UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents.Execute[T] (UnityEngine.GameObject target, UnityEngine.EventSystems.BaseEventData eventData, UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents+EventFunction`1[T1] functor) (at ./Library/PackageCache/com.unity.ugui@1.0.0/Runtime/EventSystem/ExecuteEvents.cs:272)
UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents:Execute(GameObject, BaseEventData, EventFunction`1)
GamingIsLove.Makinom.Components.MakinomInputModule:ProcessMousePress(MouseButtonEventData)
GamingIsLove.Makinom.Components.MakinomInputModule:ProcessMouseEvent(Int32)
GamingIsLove.Makinom.Components.MakinomInputModule:ProcessMouseEvent()
GamingIsLove.Makinom.Components.MakinomInputModule:Process()
UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventSystem:Update() (at ./Library/PackageCache/com.unity.ugui@1.0.0/Runtime/EventSystem/EventSystem.cs:530)

• Can confirm this bug - will be fixed in the next update.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!