Because the currency is of int type, the RPG game I made has a relatively large currency value. Is there a compromise solution to display a super large currency value? Such as long.max

================

I tried modifying the source code of Ork some time ago, but unfortunately, I was unsuccessful.
  • No, there's currently no support for that - quantities are integer values.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Well... Actually I really hope to support a larger scope, and I hope there will be plans to support this year

• edited March 29
    If I need to use the menu screen, how can I display all the player's status attributes?
    Post edited by ranwang520 on
  • E.g. using HUD templates in a Combatant menu part.
    The 3D RPG Playground tutorials use this in the equipment menu (and here's the setup of the HUD used as template).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited March 30
    Thank you for your help. OK, the problems I encountered again are mostly related to UI:

1. Similar to: I displayed all the current state value attributes on the screen menu. How can I click on this attribute and make it pop up a prompt or dialog box with the description of the state value.

After using the HUD Tooplit component, I placed the mouse over the HUD in the state attribute without any prompts

I also made an additional prefabricated HUD prompt and placed it in UI>HUDs>Hud type Tooplit
  • 1) Clicking to display tooltip isn't supported (I think).
    To show tooltips on cursor over, you need to have a HUD Tooltip component on that part of the HUD (and on a game object with any kind of graphic, e.g. an Image component or a text).
    The tooltip HUD itself also needs to be set up to support showing that tooltip - the default setup should allow displaying all tooltips.
  • edited April 3
    Ok ,
  • edited April 3
    If I currently have 5 prompts under UI>HUDs>Hud type Tooplit, which are Item, Status, Fighter, etc., how can I make it so that when I hover over equipment, it prompts equipment, and when I hover over status, it prompts status? Since I have checked "Auto Display", they all appear together. I see "Display Conditions" below, but I don't know how to change the corresponding state or variable I set in "Display Conditions" within the HUD when the mouse hovers over an item, status, or something else.
  • The Tooltip Settings of a Tooltip type HUD have options to limit which kind of tooltips it can display.
    If a HUD should only display for specific things, you can add tooltip checks here. If no tooltip check is added, it'll display for all tooltips.
  • It's still the problem of currency overflow. This time I added a maximum value to the currency, but I didn't find out whether adding currency again after reaching the maximum can trigger the schematic diagram.