edited September 2014 in ORK Support
I'm trying to figure out how to do a weapon that has a limited number of uses. For example, a magic wand. I was looking around and I didn't see anything in the Weapons or Ability tabs that seemed like it would do this. Any help would be appreciated.
  • edited September 2014
    You mean you want a Wand to cast a spell (ability) a limited number of times and then have to be recharged?

Or it has no charges at all and someone like a Witch could add charges to it? Like 3 charges for 50 gold, 7 charges for 100 gold? Something like that?

Wondering too. : )
    Post edited by Catacomber on
  • Theoretically possible through game variables, practically only working if there's only one equipment of each kind ...

So, basically we're talking about equipment durability ... will look into it, shouldn't be that hard to add :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Cool, thanks!

• So, basically we're talking about equipment durability...
    If you do add this, make the field accessible through crafting events as well as battle events. Would come in handy for weapon and armor breaking/repairing