• i did that before still nothing,i already sent my project file to gil i hope he find some solution

anyways thanks for your help! :)
  • Haven't yet looked at it, but I'd suggest checking where you've added the animation (in ORK).
    Since you only want this animation when the HP is low (i.e. when your status effect is applied), you need to put it in it's own animation settings that only uses those animations that you want to override. Use this animation setting in the status effect.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • yes that's exactly what i did , i make a new animation ( which is copy of my previous mecanim settings ) and replaced the idle with dying animation,
  • edited October 2014
    Nope, in your project, you have the dying animation in your combatants regular animations - which means it will always be used.

Also, it's enough to only have this one animation in the new animations, no need to have all the others there as well and can lead to problems in the future, when you change some of the animations ...
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • ok, so in my new animation, i remove all the mecanim animation and left only the dying animation like you told to. i also remove the dying animation in my regular animation. still no luck.

• edited October 2014
    what about my in my animator ?

did i setup the mecanim animations wrong,like the trigger and transitions.
    Post edited by Alex1234 on
  • Could be a problem with your setup, I'll look into it.
  • edited October 2014
    ok i hope you find the cause
  • Ok, the problem is that most of your animations have a transition back to the idle animation.
    Solving this requires changes to your animator and an update to ORK's mecanim settings, so you'll have to wait for the next update. We'll need to be able to use Play and set parameters at the same time.

The solution (possible with the next update) is to change Dying_t to a bool parameter. In your animator, the transitions that currently go to Idle will additionally check for Dying_t to be false. Add additional transitions from those animations to the dying idle state which check for Dying_t to be true.
    In ORK, both the idle and dying idle animation will use Play, idle will set Dying_t to false and dying idle will set it to true (play parameters). This part requires an update to ORK to allow setting parameters when using play. Additionally, dying idle will set Dying_t to false in the stop parameters.

One thing, though - you want to replace the idle animation, so you should use the Animation Type you're using for idle for this animation, and not have a new one.

• edited October 2014
    it make sense now ..thanks! =)
    i hope you add this feature in the next update
  • how to set the bool to true or false in animation setting?
  • Select the value type Bool, disable Toggle (this would toggle the parameter, e.g. if it's currentyl true it would be set false) and enable/disable Bool Value for true/false.
  • ok thanks,
    i followed what you said about triggering the animations in mecanim but it doesn't seems to work
  • Well ... that could still be due to your animator ... are you using a bool parameter in it?
  • yes i did,i change my dying_t to Dying_b which is now bool