edited October 2014 in ORK Support
I have managed to setup the gui box, the names of my character and my HP, EP, MP are all spaced by 20, but when i create the bars, they all sit on top of each other, they don't space out by 20, i can manage to move the bars in by 40 but not down :/.

sorry to hassle you.
  • You set up the bars like this--using the Bar Bounds y=20?:

"Offset
    Set to X=0, Y=20.
    This is the offset added to each status value.
    Use Bar
    Enable this setting.
    Bar Bounds
    Set to X=0, Y=20, W=180, H=5.
    Bounds
    Set to X=0, Y=20, W=180, H=100."
  • i tried all of that, I found a way around it by just seperating the bars into their own elements and instead of using a list for each component i just used the actual status value.
  • Setting the Offset in the HUD element displaying the bar list will solve that.

E.g. if your bar has a height of 20, an offset of 20 will make the next bar directly below the previous, so the offset needs to be higher than the bar's height.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • thank you for the response GiL, I'll give it a go now.
    I have another question I have related to this, is it possible to get the length of the bars to change dependant on how much health you have left compared to the maximum amount of health you have?
  • Somewhat, yeah. You can use Status Requirements in the individual HUD elements to decide if they're displayed or not. You'd have to set up the elements for each length you'd like to have, so if the length changes with every HP, that can get a bit crowded :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • ahah, i thought it would be like that xD. looks like i might have 100 different options for each bar. Thankfully there's only 3 bars though.