How is it possible ? or at least is it possible ? aha
I tried to make an event to make a camera move so we can see a camera move over the player.

I unchecked use main camera ans set the name of the camera to be used but it's still trying to use main camera so it freezes the game until the camera move has been performed and then my main camera stucks..
  • You'll probably need to handle which camera is enabled. I.e. at the start of your event, disable the main camera and enable your 2nd camera, at the end reverse that.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Oh yeah totally forgot about that ! That was so simple.. Thank you a lot :)
  • Oh wait i tried it but it doesn't work, it disables correctly the main camera but the event camera doesn't move
  • make sure all camera are enabled when the game starts. if the event camera is disabled then you cannot re-enable it.

also, make sure you specify which camera is the event camera in event settings if you have not done so.
  • Disabled game objects can't be found by Unity, i.e. searching a disabled camera by name/tag will not find it at all. You could add it as an Object type actor (without Find Object enabled and select the camera's object in the inspector of the event interaction.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!