edited June 2023 in ORK Support
Hello !

I encounter a small issue with a Status Value Distribution menu part while constructing a character menu.
Everything is working fine in the menu and the menu part itself except for the distribution part .I use int button with the arrow to increase or decrease the value but everytime I click on the OK button(accept command)it close the entire menu screen when I want it to apply the distribution without closing anything.
I tried multiple parameter like setup the OK button on the button itself or on the UI box that displays the buttons,I tried to setup this menu screen in single mode and without single mode(better for me)+ don't auto focus any of the button list.

But so far everytime I accept the distribution the menu screen close itself(but the distribution works). Any idea where the problem come from?

I was wondering ,when we drag and drop object to equipment slot for example,is there a way to have the icon following the mouse until the click is release on the slot?

PS: In a final form, the best might be to either have a list with the player able to increase and decrease stats until they click on the OK button but everything remains open, or in my menu part of the combatant menu where finds the list of status values, with a small "+" sign to the right of the stats allowing to increase(no decrease) those stats but only having the button displayed when the player has status points to spend(another button not interactable and with 0 alpha if player doesn't have the requirement?).
Post edited by omeegaa on
  • Not really a problem - that's how that menu part works. Accept finishes the distribution and closes the menu. I'll look into adding an option to have accept only finishing distribution without closing.

Check out the drag notification tutorial for the dragged content being shown.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Could be great to have this addition :)
    Ok I will check on it ^^
  • Will be in the next update.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • And working great thanks ;)