edited June 2023 in ORK Support
Hi,
I want to show Total Damage After a Turn & Total Damage After Battle Won. Is there any workaround by which I can get the value of last turn and for whole battle when it is finished.

Post edited by MehranGul on
  • There's no built-in functionality for that, but you can use status value change events to keep track of those metrics.

Not exactly the same, but this tutorial uses a similar approach to collect exp changes and show them as one flying text.
    Similar to that, you can store the change value into global variables (or add them on combatant object variables to have them tracked per combatant) and display them as needed, e.g. via battle turn end schematics showing a dialogue with those values.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited June 2023
    Thank you
    Post edited by MehranGul on
  • Make sure you're using Local variables and Int type (though the newer ORK 3 versions should also provide it as Float).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Can I send Int variable's value to showdialog node?
  • You can show them via text codes - the More button above the text area (while editing text) shows more text code options, e.g the Variables.
    Make sure to use the Local variable origin in the Show Dialogue node.
  • You are great. thank you. Its and the 'more' solved a lot. I didn't knew that and was suffering a lot.