Number of times used during skill upgrade

Can use the formula to speed up the number of uses?

Such as

Multiply 1 times by 3

One use equals three?
  • No, Uses is tracked for each use of the ability.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • If I create multiple skill upgrades

Each skill has a different level of experience,

Do you need multiple experience attributes?
  • No, each skill tracks it's own experience, so they can all use the same experience status value.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited September 2023
    I'm talking about using automatic skill upgrades?

Does each skill automatically track its experience points?

For example, it takes 50 experience to upgrade my skill 1 to level 2,

Skill 2 To level 2 requires 40 experience,

Players gain 100 experience upgrades,

Both skills will be upgraded at the same time, right?

When I want, only the skills used will gain experience points and then level up.

If so, do you need to set multiple experience points to track different skills?
    Post edited by churan on
  • churan said: Does each skill automatically track its experience points?
    Yes, if the player receives 10 exp, each ability of the combatant with Auto level up using that status value will receive it.

An alternative would be using Spend and the Ability Level Up node, which spends exp on spend level up abilities stored in selected data, so you can manage which to level up that way. Or have a menu screen to let the player do that manually as he wants.
  • I see.

I decided to use the stupid method

Because I don't have a lot of skills

I can set several different experience points to implement my plan
  • @gamingislove

I have one more question,

For example, a character has ten passive skills,

I have enabled the start disable,

My thought is,

The player clicks on a one passive skill to enable,

Other passive abilities are automatically turned off.

Is it possible now?
  • I don't think there's currently functionality for that - I'll look into it.