I have a status effect that works weirdly.
TZRHRTYEHTYJYT
  • Can you go into more details :D
    The image doesn't seem to load.

Effects can be applied many ways, e.g. their own auto apply settings, your used battle system's bonus settings (e.g. using turn bonuses), abilities, items, etc.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited November 2023
    Here's the image hosted elsewhere
    https://i.postimg.cc/mDtm65Fw/TZRHRTYEHTYJYT.jpg

I use Active Turn based mode battle with Actions per Turn = a status value.

My status effect do 2 things :
    -a) do damage at turn end (or turn start it doesn't matter)
    -b) add another status effect at turn end (or turn start) (added via schematics)

My issue is the status effect added via schematic (b) is applied way too many times (as many time as the combatant possible actions i guess)

My other issue is while the damage (a) works fine, if (a) & (b) are used on the same time (eg: both turn start) then the damage (a) is also applied too many times.
    Post edited by kiwi on
  • Hm, based on the screenshots I guess you're on a pre-ORK 3.16 version, which had massive changes in regards to status effects. I can tell you that it works correctly on my end (with newest version), where the schematic is only used once per turn with such a setup.

ORK 3.16 combined many of those individual status effect settings (e.g. status value changes, status effect changes, schematics, etc.) into a general status change settings similar to e.g. abilities and items. It also offers other new options in there :)
    You can e.g. now directly cause status effect changes on turn start that way, so no need to go via schematic.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!