Grid war,

How, after a warrior kills an enemy,

Clear the cooldown of his currently used abilities?
  • My idea is that after I use a skill, the combatant's cooldown is reduced by 1
  • Their are various reuse nodes (e.g. Block Ability Reuse and Clear Ability Reuse) available to manage reuse times (I assume you use that for cooldowns).

You can use them either at the end of your ability's schematics by checking if the target is dead (Check Status node) or in the enemy's death schematic. The death schematic will have all combatants that attacked the combatant as Starting Object. You can also get the one who killed the combatant via Select Combatant node - using combatant origin Killed By and the Machine Object (i.e. the dying combatant) as the used combatant object.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I set a skill,

Use of this skill reduces the cooldown time of the cooling skill by 1,

How do I set this up?
  • Another problem is that status effects are automatically applied and deleted.

Automatic application I use when the character has this ability automatically applied on the shortcut bar, this is no problem.

Auto delete, I choose auto delete when I don't have this skill.

If both conditions are set at the same time, it will automatically delete the status effect.
  • Skill use reducing cooldown/reuse time - just the same way, set that up via a schematic, either as part of the schematics animating the action or using a Schematic status change.

Status effects have auto apply/remove settings for that, where you can e.g. auto remove the effect if the ability isn't known, but that'd also prevent the effect from being used on anyone that doesn't have the ability.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I see

But I can't make skills that can't be used in a CD

Cooling CD reduction
  • select Grid cells Node,

Select Combatant Node,

Select Selected Data Node

I set the selection in the first node

Why are the combatants selected out empty?
  • A lot of my grid skills are set up like this, where you have a space around your character,

Update to the latest version of ORK actually all invalid, can not choose.
  • Previously I used the application effects in Status effects,

He can always apply the effects that I set up in the diagram,

But now there is a problem, the state effects use mode selection application

After entering the battle, the map cannot find the application target, is there any way to solve it?
  • One more question

I set the status effect to overlay

I gave the player five status effects at a time

After that I want the flight text to be displayed only once

What am I supposed to do?
  • Can you go a bit into details with the cooldown question? Reuse times can be set up in different ways, e.g. to block only that ability, all abilities of a type or based on a custom tag (i.e. all actions using that tag).

Grid cell selection stuff - can you post your node's setup?
    churan said: Previously I used the application effects in Status effects,

He can always apply the effects that I set up in the diagram,

But now there is a problem, the state effects use mode selection application

After entering the battle, the map cannot find the application target, is there any way to solve it?
    Sorry, I have no idea what you're talking about here ... could you use ORK's terminology as it's used in the editor and help texts? Or describe what you try to do?

As for the flying texts, each status effect will show it's own texts, but the Add Flying Text has options to not show on recast (i.e. disable Show Recast). You can find the default flying text settings for status effects in Battles > Battle Texts, each effect can replace them.
  • I want to do a skill

His effect is after use

Abilities currently in Cold zone time

His cooldown is reduced by 1

I solved the status effects problem because you updated the new status effects system and some Settings are different from before.
  • How to compare the sizes of multiple attribute values in a formula.

For example:

Power is set to 7

Set the root bone to 15

Agile is set to 8

Wisdom is set to 11

agility can be set to 20

Constitution Set to 13

How do I get the maximum value in these attributes?
  • churan said: I want to do a skill

His effect is after use

Abilities currently in Cold zone time

His cooldown is reduced by 1
    Hm, I'll look into it - I don't think reducing by 1 of active reuse times is currently possible.
    churan said: How do I get the maximum value in these attributes?
    You have to compare them one by one, so power to root bone, based on that outcome power to agile or root bone to agile, etc.
  • Thank you.

Except for the cooldown, everything else has been fixed!