Hi,
upon level up, my characters have their status values increased.
But i'd like to display only 1 chosen status value change in the BattleEnd, is that possible ?
( the status value i'd like to show is of Experience Type)

I've tried with HUD Status Text Content component but nothing seems to be able to show the increased value.
  • Are you talking about using a HUD or the loot dialogue that shows the battle gains (loot, exp, level ups, etc.)?
    If yes, which type are you using? Depending on that, there are different options available.

For HUD, I don't think that can display the exp gains like that, but just the current value (or e.g. increasing over time if you use the count to value feature of status values). You'd simply have to set up showing that single status value, e.g. using a HUD Status Value (Content Provider) component.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • i'm using Battle End > Loot Dialogue > Combatant Notification > Total levelup gains Content (with add HUD )

an exemple of what i'd like to do :
    I have 4 status values that have Status Development (STR, INT, AGI, SP)
    So on level up they all gain +2 (value)

What i'd like to do is to show ONLY the SP increased value (=2)
  • Yeah, there's currently no way to limit that, beside the separate texts for experience and normal type stats.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Okey thank GiL.