I'm running into a random issue all of a sudden when using the Change Camera Position node. For some reason, the camera will begin panning, but before it reaches its target it will simply start displaying the background color with no image, and it will remain this way until it returns to the player as its target.

My node is as follows:

I thought that I was able to use the node like this in the past, but this problem seems like it came out of nowhere. Am I not using it properly? Thanks.
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.
  • Might be the Z axis position offset - since you're dealing with 2D, the camera is using Z axis for height placement and could lead to being behind your stuff. Check your scene's setup where the camera Z axis position is set and use that for the node.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Ah, I didn't realize the camera's height setup would move it along the Z axis. Adjusting the node to match the height solved it. Thanks for the help, GiL!
    Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.