• And i am not at home this week... :)
    Good Luck and have a good start either
  • Everyone will see the power of ORK. This is gonna leave a mark on the Unity community!
  • And it's officially released ... whoho!

Release notes

When upgrading from a beta-version, please follow this how-to, else you'll break your project :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Congrats Gil. That has got to feel good!
    Thanks for a really good RPG framework.
  • edited January 2014
    Yeah, it surely does :)

You'll find the official thread in the Unity forum here.

Edit: The update has been sent out to all of you who got the Full version!
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited January 2014
    Congrats on the release! :D

Hopping into 2.0 right now; or rather, the update process.
    Post edited by Kirb on
    Tactics RPG Grid Battle System for ORK
    ---------------------------------------
    Personal Twitter: https://twitter.com/AMO_Crate
    I make RFI! https://twitter.com/NootboxGames
  • How long will it be available for the introductory price?
  • For some weeks at least ... haven't decided on a definite end date yet :)
  • Hey GIL, congraz on the release! I was wondering if the WYSIWYG GUI will allow images from a single sheet to lower draw calls.
  • Not from the start - I'll wait with those kind of features for the new Unity GUI ... it'd be a waste to put time into a feature that most likely be obsolete in a few months :)

For now, the WYSIWYG editor is planned to simply allow creating GUI stuff (boxes, HUDs, ...) reflecting the current settings.
  • WYSIWYG Editor is a really big thing for me!
  • The plan

Well, with the official release done and done, what's the game plane from here on?

First, let's be clear - that's not the end of the road, there's still a lot of new features, big and small, to be done.
    I'll spend the next 2-3 weeks mostly giving support and writing tutorials - after that it's back to pumping out new features.

One of the next big things to come will be a WYSIWYG editor for things like GUI boxes and HUDs!
  • edited January 2014
    That's good! An indepth tutorial for variables as far as changing weapons would work nicely. It's easier for me to learn visually. :p
    Post edited by Griffin on
  • Oh, congratulations by the way! I've been following the ORK for quite some time (I was working with RPG Maker at the time) and now that I'm ready to take the plunge, ORK2 comes out! It looks fantastic.

I'm also very impressed with the developer support that's on offer. With regards to new features/packages, I wouldn't mind continually investing in this kit. Kind of like how the original ORK had the basic kit + MSE, I suppose.

Anyways, keep up the good work! I look forward to becoming a well-rooted member of this community.

Ross
    // www.newrealitygames.co.uk \\
  • Boom. Just purchased a copy. Excited to start using this bad boy.