• hehe thanks guys :)
  • I added a Real Time Battle Area script to my enemy prefab and nothing happens when I try to attack him. My skill bar pops up but nothing happens. He has a box collider that is 20/10/20 with trigger checked. He doesn't attack me either. Something I'm missing? Thanks.
  • If the trigger gets the trigger enter/exit events from Unity it should be working (unless the game is currently in a different battle mode, e.g. turn based).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I'm using only real time battles and just can't get this to work. It's as though I need to spawn an enemy to get it to work. It doesn't seem to recognize the enemy prefab.

I start with an enemy prefab in the scene and add a script to add a real time battle area--I can't use the scene wizard to do it. No choice for adding a component to a prefab in the scene wizard.

• Of course you'll need to spawn an enemy to get it to work :)
    If you don't spawn the enemy with a Combatant Spawner (or add it with the Add Combatant component), there's no enemy that can be attacked.

Add the trigger and real time battle area component to the prefab of the enemy and spawn it with a combatant spawner in your scene.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited March 2015
    That works fine!!! : ) Thanks. For the dungeon crawling parts of a real time dungeon crawler this is probably the best way to do it.
    Post edited by Catacomber on