• I'm using custom controls. Will have to see if I can modify them somehow. Thanks.
  • edited June 2015
    Feature Request: 1: Use navmesh for the Mouse Player Control Type. 2: Display a turn order countdown number by all combatant's individual health bars. 3: Have dialogue GUI boxes positioned and stay pinned over actors and events like speech bubbles. 4: Use navmesh to spawn and place combatants in battles.
    Post edited by Brianjkd on
  • @brianjkd Number 3 is already possible, not sure about the other two. When you use the dialogue node in an event, use Use Speaker > Display at Actor.
    Tactics RPG Grid Battle System for ORK
    ---------------------------------------
    Personal Twitter: https://twitter.com/AMO_Crate
    I make RFI! https://twitter.com/NootboxGames
  • @Kirb Thanks, glad that is already possible!
  • @Brianjkd
    Using NavMesh in the built-in mouse control will be coming in the next update :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I'd suggest, now we have subtypes, that we have a treeview view of things when adding, copying, removing, in a maintained alphabetical sort. It would be great as well if we had an insert button as well as the Add, Copy, Remove buttons.
  • Anyway we can get Button control for Camera? I want to use left and right triggers on my gamepad to rotate camera exactly 45 degrees.
  • i would like to make a small request:
    Is it possible to add a event step that change the event interaction type, or something like that? I use interaction HUD, but especially in quests i would like to prevent further interactions from the NPC if the quest is finished or if some specific conditions are fulfilled. I don't know if it would require too much work, or if it would be even possible (considering that new interaction type should be mantained) but it would be really useful in my opinion.
    Thanks. :)
  • @Kaemalux
    There are quest/quest task conditions for that. Directly on the event interaction component, to block interactions for finished quests :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • gamingislove said: There are quest/quest task conditions for that. Directly on the event interaction component, to block interactions for finished quests :)
    OH! That is wonderful! ^_^

Sorry but i am starting now using quests in a heavy way and i didn't know it. ^^
    Do you think it would it be possible extend this somehow? Like using variables or some bigger check? It would be an amazing way to block interaction in certain moments/conditions of game plot. :)
  • Variable conditions have always been available in event interactions - you can also combine them with the quest/task conditions :)
  • I am trying to understand better the whole part: when you meet the condition the event object is destroyed? Because this happens to me: after the quest is set finished (check quest condition - finished - valid) the event is no more accessible, and that is perfect. But when i reenter the scene or i load the game, the entire game object disappear: is it possible to avoid this somehow?
  • Sure, disable Auto Destroy in the event interaction's inspector (located above the variable conditions).
  • Hello GIL, for the series of tutorials I´m creating I came across to a requirement to have in the QuestSettings the ability to set Quest difficulty in order to later show it as starts in the QuestLayout. The user will decide if it´s worth to take the Quest or not.
    I know where to make the changes in the source code, but since the date I started developing the base GamePlay there were 3 new version released for ORK and maintaining the changes to the source is becoming a little bit annoying. i hope this make sense.
    Feature Request:
    1) Add Quest Difficulty property to QuestSettings
    2) Add Possibility to hide or display Quest rewards to Player

Thanks in advance