edited August 2015 in ORK Support
Well what I would like to do is to make a Menu that shows the status effects I have upon my character, but I want to display the remaining duration of those as well.

Thanks in advance!

/T
Post edited by thrilled on
  • Combatant HUDs have the Status Effect HUD element type which displays status effects - including text codes to display the remaining time.
    You can either use a Combatant menu part in your menu screen or just use a HUD and display it with your menu screen.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Well infact I am using the Combatant menu part and I can get the name to show with %n it's just that I don't know the text code to pull out the duration
  • If you already use that and display the name with %n, you should be able to see the help text above the text area that tells you about the available special text codes, e.g. using % for displaying the remaining time/turns, or %1 displaying remaining time with one decimal (e.g. 2.5).

Whenever there are special text codes available, they're displayed above the text area :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • CRUD! I haven't seen that actually :p I guess it can have something to do that I have like 80 parts with normal status value texts. My apologies :(
  • No problem, just keep in mind - if there are any special text codes available, they'll be displayed above the text area.
    Otherwise you can just use the usual text codes that can be added through the text editor's buttons (click on more to show more stuff).