edited August 2015 in ORK Support
I have a question that I am a bit confused over...

Most of the icons I have are 64x64... and when I created the shortcut bar then I made the shortcuts to be 64x64. This however didn't work... all the icon's are too large to fit inside the shortcut boxes even if they are supposed to be same size. To fix this I had to manually change the icons I am using currently to 48x48 to be able to fit in (and make them sprites otherwise the size would still be 64x64).

Doing this caused a loss in quality of the icons and also I now feel that the actionbar will be a bit to large with these settings so I am considering to make the shortcut boxes smaller to like 50x50, then it would I would have to cut the icons down to even smaller which again would lessen the quality even more. Am I doing something wrong here? Cause ideally I would like to have the icons that are now 48x48 to actually fit into a shortcut box that is 48x48 or 50x50.

Looking forward to your reply!
Post edited by thrilled on
  • Are you using the Use Icon option in the HUD's Content Text to display the icon?
    There are more options available for fitting the item into the shortcut slot's size.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Ohhh, I had missed that one totally :( Good one! Thanks for the input!
  • edited September 2015
    is there something like this ( use icon ) for menu screens? trying to place icons in my items in inventory and they dont fit that good
    Post edited by dlevel on
  • There's no such option in menu screens. The look of the buttons is handled by the Content Layout settings. The icons will be displayed in the size you've imported them.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!