• And it's out: release notes
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Lots of tasty stuff!

Does the Object Variables step mean you can make certain prefabs appear on combatants during an event?
  • No, object variables are the same as game variables - simply bound to an object in the scene (e.g. a combatant). The variable is only available on this object.

To spawn prefabs on a combatant, you can use the Spawn Prefab step, or have them automatically appear with status effects :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Congrats on getting b17 out. I'm guess that up till the next release there will be data loss still?
    Also, in reference to what Griffin mentioned about prefabs and combatants, can object variable be used to change the current player model completely? Switch it out with a different model?
  • Excellent update! Looking very forward to checking this out.

Since I don't see it in the fix list: was the Name box alignment fix added? Also, the local variables reset will not affect any other game variables being set by an event, yes? (Including the 'set variable after event' in the inspector.)
    Tactics RPG Grid Battle System for ORK
    ---------------------------------------
    Personal Twitter: https://twitter.com/AMO_Crate
    I make RFI! https://twitter.com/NootboxGames
  • edited December 2013
    @Loopdaloop
    Only if you have a script that does that for you.

@Kirb
    Uh ... yeah, I think I fixed that one :D
    The local variable reset will only reset the 'Local Variables' option in the event steps, because there is now a new selection (local, global, object). Other than that, there is no reset for the variables.
    Post edited by gamingislove on