• How big is your project, and are you using Unity 32bit or 64bit?
    Is it crashing when you click on save (i.e. before the confirmation screen displaying the changes)? If not, do you have Update Events enabled when saving?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited November 2015
    Currently the project folder is 36 GB... however ofc not all that is within the game :)

It's when I click on the confirmation screen.. Yes I have Update Events enabled.

Since you lead me to this...then I had to test to not update events. Then it worked just fine!

I also notice that the folder location that appears when the Update Event is enabled doesn't have any location. Is that normal?
    Post edited by thrilled on
  • That might be the issue. You should use the Folder field to limit this to the folder where you keep your events, e.g. if you have all your events in Assets/Events and sub-folders of it, just type in Events.

Otherwise, ORK will need to go through your whole project to find all event files, which can lead to a crash in large projects. This problem shouldn't be there in Unity 64bit versions, though.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • @thrilled
    I may have found a solution for this issue without limiting the event update folder (i.e changed the way the event files are found and updated). I can send you a test version if you send me an email with your order number :)
  • edited November 2015
    @gamingislove

Sent a message :)
    Post edited by thrilled on
  • @gamingislove

I can confirm that the fix you sent me seems to have fixed my issues! Good work! :)
  • Yay :D
    Fix coming in the next update - if anyone else encounters this and needs the fix before that, just send me an email with your order number.