Hey guys and girls!

I recently purchased the Magical FX asset pack from the asset store, and I am having a tiny little problem...
When I change the prefabs of the tutorial Fire ability to the Fireball prefab from the asset pack, the fireball is in the ground... :)
It shoots fine, but it has a mole-y habit...

Any ideas?
  • edited November 2015
    When you spawn the prefab try to adjust the the Y offset on the spawn prefab event node. See what happens if you do that.

**Edit you should also be able to adjust the position of the effects on the prefab itself and save it
    Post edited by thrilled on
  • I've managed to move the fireball! But the fire effect stays in the ground... hmmm... firemole-attack...?
  • Well - that really depends on the particle effect prefab and how it's set up. On ORK's side, make sure the prefab is spawned at the correct position (e.g. off the ground) and moved to a position that's not on the ground - also don't use the gravity options in the move steps when moving it.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!