• Hm ... yeah, sounds like there's an issue with the movement - is there anything blocking the combatant from reaching the cell, or is the cell e.g. slightly above the ground, etc.?

You can try to set to the position instead of moving there.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Okay. I figured out what it was. There was something blocking the way: I have a cube of invisible plane colliders that's supposed to be far enough back to encompass the whole battlefield for things like doing raycasts to determine the player's current direction for movement stuff. But my current battlefield is newer and larger and I forgot to update the backdrop's size accordingly so they were running into the backdrop.
  • I'm getting ready to re-set this up for my ORK 3 project. But before i do I wanted to ask if there was any built in ways to set up WASD movement commands on the grid like this, or if I should set up the movement abilities like I did for ORK 2?
  • Is still done the same way in ORK 3, so setup via control maps + abilities (or schematics) to move a cell.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!