• edited May 2017
    @chud575
    If that's the case, I'd recommend checking out 2.11.0 (if you're using Unity 5.5, otherwise the latest version) if that fixes the issue.
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited June 2017
    I don't know if its my project, but I noticed that anytime I save a game, auto or otherwise, it duplicates the entire inventory when that save is reloaded. There is double what was there when it was saved. Ive checked my settings and don't see why it would happen, and it never used to. Could someone else check if this happens as well with latest version?

For example I have 100 gold, 3 hp potions when I save. Exit and reload and I now have 200 gold and 6 hp potions. I think this must be something with my project bc this would be an obvious bug.?
    Post edited by matzart on
  • Hi,

currently I am getting following error:

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    ORKFramework.HUDSetting.IsVisible (ORKFramework.HUD instance)
    ORKFramework.HUD.Tick ()
    ORKFramework.GUIHandler.Tick ()
    ORKFramework.ORKCore.FireTick ()
    ORKFramework.ORKHandler.Update ()

I read that enabling "No Display" on my interaction HUD's Display Conditions would fix it, but no, it stills happening.

Any idea how to fix it?

I am using ORKFramework 2.11.2
    with DialogSystem and DialogSystemORKIntegration.unitypackage
  • @PepitoLosPalotes
    Check all your HUDs and save the settings afterwards.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Default Ok/Cancel buttons at menu settings doesn't seem to work with New UI when using default UI Prefabs as buttons (only Ok/Cancel shows as letters, not the UI Button).
  • edited June 2017
    In turn based battle, when a group target ability is used as a counter-attack, it only hits a single combatant (the attacker). I believe it should hit the attacker's entire group.

(Edit: Ultimately, I was able to change the targeting via the Calculate node. Thank you.)

Post edited by Mason on
  • Change Position of Camera on object or waypoint returns error:

transform.position assign attempt for 'Main Camera' is not valid. Input position is { NaN, NaN, NaN }.
  • @dlevel
    Make sure you have Show Button enabled in the ok/cancel button settings.

@Mason
    That's only the case when actively selecting a target (group) - a counter will only attack the combatant that attacked.

@KirKami
    What are using to set the camera's position? The error message means that you try to set it to an invalid position ...
  • edited June 2017
    @gamingislove
    just event with Change position and nothing more
    View post on imgur.com
    Post edited by KirKami on
  • In gametutorial 16——Player Spots
    I am getting following error:
    ArgumentException: Getting control 4's position in a group with only 4 controls when doing Repaint
    Aborting
    UnityEngine.GUILayoutGroup.GetNext () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/IMGUI/Managed/LayoutGroup.cs:115)
    UnityEngine.GUILayoutUtility.DoGetRect (Single minWidth, Single maxWidth, Single minHeight, Single maxHeight, UnityEngine.GUIStyle style, UnityEngine.GUILayoutOption[] options) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/IMGUI/Managed/GUILayoutUtility.cs:454)
    UnityEngine.GUILayoutUtility.GetRect (Single width, Single height, UnityEngine.GUIStyle style, UnityEngine.GUILayoutOption[] options) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/IMGUI/Managed/GUILayoutUtility.cs:429)
    UnityEngine.GUILayout.FlexibleSpace () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/IMGUI/Managed/GUILayout.cs:268)
    ORKFramework.Editor.EditorTextAreaControl.Edit (System.String name, System.String& text, System.String helpText, System.String helpInfo, ORKFramework.Editor.BaseEditor baseEditor, Int32 optionType)
    ORKFramework.Editor.ORKEditor.TextArea (System.String name, System.String& text, ORKFramework.Editor.EditorTextAreaControl& control, Int32 optionType, System.String helpText, System.String helpInfo, ORKFramework.Editor.BaseEditor baseEditor)
    ORKFramework.Editor.BaseEditor.TextArea (System.String name, System.String& text, System.String helpText, System.String helpInfo, Int32 optionType)
    ORKFramework.Editor.EditorAutomation.Value (System.Object& value, System.Reflection.FieldInfo fieldInfo, System.Type type, ORKFramework.AttributeHelper attributes, System.String[] text, IBaseData instance, ORKFramework.Editor.BaseEditor baseEditor)
    ORKFramework.Editor.EditorAutomation.Field (System.Reflection.FieldInfo fieldInfo, ORKFramework.AttributeHelper attributes, IBaseData instance, ORKFramework.Editor.BaseEditor baseEditor)
    ORKFramework.Editor.EditorAutomation.Automate (System.Reflection.FieldInfo fieldInfo, IBaseData instance, ORKFramework.Editor.BaseEditor baseEditor, Boolean ignoreHide, ORKFramework.AttributeHelper attributes)
    ORKFramework.Editor.EditorAutomation.Automate (IBaseData instance, ORKFramework.Editor.BaseEditor baseEditor)
    ORKFramework.Editor.EditorAutomation.Value (System.Object& value, System.Reflection.FieldInfo fieldInfo, System.Type type, ORKFramework.AttributeHelper attributes, System.String[] text, IBaseData instance, ORKFramework.Editor.BaseEditor baseEditor)
    ORKFramework.Editor.EditorAutomation.Field (System.Reflection.FieldInfo fieldInfo, ORKFramework.AttributeHelper attributes, IBaseData instance, ORKFramework.Editor.BaseEditor baseEditor)
    ORKFramework.Editor.EditorAutomation.Automate (System.Reflection.FieldInfo fieldInfo, IBaseData instance, ORKFramework.Editor.BaseEditor baseEditor, Boolean ignoreHide, ORKFramework.AttributeHelper attributes)
    ORKFramework.Editor.EditorAutomation.Automate (System.String name, IBaseData instance, ORKFramework.Editor.BaseEditor baseEditor, Boolean ignoreHide)
    ORKFramework.Editor.EditorAutomation.Automate (IBaseData instance, ORKFramework.Editor.BaseEditor baseEditor)
    ORKFramework.Editor.CombatantsTab.ShowSettings ()
    ORKFramework.Editor.CombatantsTab.ShowTab ()
    ORKFramework.Editor.ORKEditorSection.ShowTab ()
    ORKFramework.Editor.ORKEditorWindow.OnGUI ()
    System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoMethod.cs:222)

What is wrong? 2.11.2 unity5.6.0f3
  • edited June 2017
    I'm not certain if it's a bug or just a setting I've not toggled but on my menus via keyboard movement it does not skip over disabled (non-interactable) buttons. Like with New Game / Load Game / Exit, if Load Game is disabled it will not skip over Load Game from New Game to Exit and still draw focus on the disabled button. I tried the same thing without ORK loaded and it works normally skipping over the disabled button with automatic navigation enabled so I know it's something in ORK.

Perhaps there is a setting I'm not seeing or is it just a bug? I'm on ORK 2.11.2 and Unity 5.6.1f1.
    Post edited by superschure on
  • Close All Dialogues doesn't close any dialogues. Not 100% sure if I'm doing it wrong, but in an event I have a dialogue open, and when I used Close All Dialogues, it will not go away.
  • @KirKami
    Yeah, but what object are you using to change the position?

@e6586808
    Where in the editor do you get this error?

@superschure
    ORK doesn't skip over disabled buttons. In some menus they'll just not be displayed depending on your setup.

@cwboyer
    Close All Dialogues can only close dialogues from the same event.
  • @gamingislove
    Main Camera as Camera. Empty object on scene as target position.
  • @gamingislove
    I was trying to close dialogues from the same event, but the problem was that it was in the start event, so it was getting called over and over without end.