• @paulgswanson
    What ORK version are you using?
    Tested it in the game tutorial project and worked correctly. Setting and fading the position does the expected camera change.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited October 2016
    I'm on ORK version 2.8.0
    Unity version 5.4.1f [if that matters]
    Heres the event you requested we build for the tutorial
    Post edited by paulgswanson on
  • Do you have a small Wait step before the 2nd camera change (e.g. 0.1 second wait)?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Unless I missed it, the tutorial did not call for a wait step before the camera.
  • Yes, there is :)
  • edited December 2016
    looks like they moved NavMesh stuff over to UnityEngine.AI for 5.5. The current build is incompatible. When do you think you'll upload an update?
    Post edited by chud575 on
  • @chud575
    Yes, they did - I'll most likely release an update tomorrow.
  • @gamingislove cool, sorry to bug you about it - just wondering if i needed to downgrade in case you might not be updating for awhile
  • Strange...
    After updating ORK to 2.9.1 and Unity to 5.5.0f3.

Spawn Player in my Events just stop working.
    And put no console errors.

• @TAL
    That's very strange, working fine here (and there haven't been any changes to player spawning). Please check if the spawn ID of your spawn points and spawn player nodes match.
  • Problem disappear, when I reinstall Unity.
  • edited December 2016
    Is this a bug or I did something wrong?
    The Player path selection(Purple) sometimes skips highlighting one or two cells in it's path.
    Unity 5.5 and Latest 2.9.1 ORK
    Post edited by hellwalker on
  • Can you give me more details on your battle system setup?
  • After deleting grid and creating it a new it was fixed. Might be I changed something in grid settings and old grid was outdated?

It's a turn based grid combat, so far pretty much following the tutorial.
  • I found a bug.

When adding a Status Upgrade at Status>Status Developments>Upgrade Settings, the visual editor goes haywire.

I'm using ORK 2.9.0 and I don't see the problem being mentioned in 2.9.1 release note.